We are pleased to announce that Hager Strategic has joined the Alterity family.
Our team remains committed to providing you with the same expertise and attention to detail you know and expect from us, now combined with the power of Alterity’s expanded offerings. This acquisition will only enhance our ability to help our clients optimize their benefits, human capital management (HCM) and payroll administration.
With our team of seasoned industry professionals and the support of Alterity, we are poised to expand our influence within the industry, and we look forward to putting our expertise to work for you.
Our Comprehensive Approach and Continued Commitment
Our firm is unmatched in handling the most challenging and complex issues in benefits and HR service delivery – from initial strategy setting, to procuring solutions, assisting with implementation and providing ongoing oversight of services. We understand employers’ focus on effective HCM solutions to ensure the health and success of their business. Our advisors, each with more than 25 years of industry experience, are here to help.
Comprehensive Service Offerings
- RFP and Market Evaluation
- Administrative Assessment and Strategy
- Contract Negotiation
- Transition Management
- Service Diagnostics
- Ad Hoc Advisory
- Provider Oversight
- Process and Systems Audits
Broad Range of Global Benefits and HR Services
HEALTH & WELFARE BENEFITS:
- H&W Plan Administration
- Healthcare Navigation
- FSA, HSA and HRA Administration
- Marketplace Solutions
- Global Actuarial, Consulting & Brokerage
- DC and DB Plan Administration
- Equity Plan Administration
- HSA Administration
- Investment Advisory
- Global Actuarial & Consulting
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT:
- HR Employee Data Management
- Absence Management
- Learning Administration
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- Compensation Administration
- Total Rewards
- Application Management Services
PAYROLL & WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT:
- Payroll Administration
- Time and Labor
- Check and Advice Print & Distribution
- Garnishment Administration
- Tax Filing and Compliance
Call or email one of our advisors directly, or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1320 19th Street, NW – Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036
For general inquiries, please call or email Amy Nostrand at 202.417.3636 or 202.429.6629, extension 114, firstname.lastname@example.org.